This workhorse attendant's console allows your operator to route calls
quickly! The M2250 console features:
- A four-line, 40 character, liquid crystal display (LCD) with backlighting
and adjustable viewing angle. Power, including backlighting, is maintained
during building power failures through the system battery backup, if equipped.
- In shift mode, the M2250 can have up to 20 Trunk Group Busy keys.
- Up to 10 extra flexible feature keys (total of 20) in shift mode
- An optional supporting stand that can be adjusted to nine different
- A handset and headset volume adjustment slider control, situated below the
- A physical connection to a serial data port through a subminiature D-type
female connector on the console back wall. This permits connection of the
console to the serial port of a personal computer.
- An optional Busy Lamp Field/Console Graphics Module (BLF/CGM), which
displays the status of up to 150 consecutive extensions (SBLF) or any group of
100 extensions within the system (EBLF), and has many text and graphics
- The M2250 provides for transmission level adjustment to meet international
requirements by accepting and processing downloaded information from the
system (when this messaging is supported in software). The transmission level
can be adjusted to one of 16 different levels.
- Angle adjustment of the display screen, which can be tilted through 90°
from horizontal to fully vertical
- Scrolling control of lines 2 and 3 of the display screen
- Multi-language selection
- Menus for local console features (options menu) and diagnostics
- Code-blue or emergency relay (associated with ICI 0)
- Time and date system download
- Alert tone volume and frequency selection
- Electret or carbon transmitter support
- Power Fail Transfer switch
One year warranty, fully refurbished. For Nortel Meridian Option Series
This model is also known as NT6G00AA35, NT6G, NT6G00, NT6G00AA, NT6G00AE, NT6G00AE35, NT6G00AD, NT6G00AD35m NT6G00AC, NT6G00AC35, NT6G00AF, NT6G00AF35, M2250, 2250